Friday, December 5, 2014

Back In The Saddle

Yeehaw...andele andele!  I back!  ....finally figured out a nearby location where I can post from... At "Irmitas" . . . an excellent authentico family-run Mexican food little diner who are kindly letting my hop on their wifi...

Have paint brush . . . will travel . . . if need be--if that's where the next work is......
The last time I worked in this town in a similar situation was in 2004.  St. George, Utah.  April 16th . . . was the night I peg as when I got saved--had the "great dressing down" by the Lord Himself and began to see the Light.   It was a wild, intense, spooky at times, supernatural experience, the whole thing, culminating in a 3-4 hour long "vision".  Some of the things I "saw" and experienced I have talked and written about. . . . Some are just too otherworldly and I dare say spiritual to put into words.  Words can't convey some of the spiritual reality I "saw".  There was also some very strange and scary demonic activity preceding that night . . . and a kind of "men in black" side story that was also threatening the situation just prior.  One day I will expound more on all of that.

I'm working at a different location this time, for a couple of long-time clients . . . doing what has become a bit of a specialty as of late--"graining"; transforming ie., their white, metal garage doors and white front door and casing . . . into looking like rustic, knotty, grainy oak wood.  I will take some video of it at some point, showing the process and results. . . .

I must say, there still seems to be a supernatural quality to the area around here.  The house I'm at/working on . . . I find a bit spooky at night.  Lots of strange noises that don't make sense, and a general, overall mysterious, slightly ominous quality all around--perhaps just owing to the red desert expanse, bluffs, cliffs and caves that seem to be ubiquitous.  I've not been to Sedona or the Four Corners area--both of which are famously mystical, otherworldly locations, but suspect this ambiance and aura I'm sensing is related.  Last night . . . I was taking a break from the graining and sat on the back porch just looking into the dark, desert night . . . and was literally startled to my feet as there sounded like a giant person or creature was suddenly jumping up and down on the big, echoing metal roof above.  Problem is, the roof isn't metal.  It is Spanish tile. . . .

The sound was huge, deep, pulsing, like booms which even slightly rattled and vibrated the windows and shutters. I really thought someone was climbing or jumping around on the awning and/or roof above me . . . but when I stepped out into the grass away from the house, I found that the booms were coming seemingly from far away, maybe just beyond a big, dark butte I could see the shadow of in the distance a couple of miles away. 

Anyway, it was very odd and disturbing.  I was going to get my video camera which has decent audio capabilities to try and capture some of it . . . but, of course, it began to fade and finally ended. 

We sometimes hear big, distant, unaccountable booms up at our house back in Salt Lake . . . but this was different than anything I've ever heard.  Is there a military base nearby?  I didn't think so, and it really didn't sound like that.  It had an infra-sound, low-frequency quality to it . . . and a non-locality quality that made it seem like it was coming from a side dimension, breaking through to this one, then slipping back away.....

Hah.  My fertile imagination wants to fill in the gaps with something really cool, lol.  BUT, it was indeed very strange, startling, and spooky. . . .

Anyway, gotta get back to my knots and grains. . . .Headed back home tomorrow . . . then at some point back again . . . will now be able to stay in touch and continue the all important God talk and general cosmic commentary as per usual....
God bless,
b,t

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker