Friday, December 12, 2014

A Food Bank? Wha...?

I'm not sounding an alarm here. . . . I already did that quite a while ago.  Since then I have mostly tried to relate here real, practical spiritual advice that I believe will be the most helpful kind of preparation for the coming times.

I have tried not to waste your time and am humbly honored that you have taken your time to check in here amidst all the other distractions, interests and overall media din.

Again having been down here in mystic St. George . . . I happened to have one of those striking dreams a couple days ago, perhaps worth a mention.  The scenario and advice depicted seemed to have that certain quality where its more than just the mind percolating odd and random events; instead it felt like a communication, something intended to be taken note of.  Anyway, it affected me that way and I've had a slight, ominous sense of foreboding ever since.

I'll try to be brief, as I know other people's dreams can be a somewhat tedious affair when retold. . . . It was brief anyhow and vague in most respects, though not the bigger picture. . . .

I was in an urban setting--a town or city of sorts . . . with people about, doing business, going to work, hustling and bustling.  Then some kind of news was spread.  Something was happening or had happened of startling note and all were abuzz . . . fear and trepidation began rise in the populace.

People were talking, "what do we do?  what's next?" etc.  Some were asking me, looking to me . . . wondering how to proceed.

At first, I was cautious.  There have been many false alarms and threats, yet things have gone on pretty much like before though with a fairly well ongoing deterioration. . . .

But as I stood there, paused and taking in the import of things, it was as if a voice or an inner communique came to me to get my attention.  "This time, it is on," was the gist of the message.

I looked around.  I pondered the significance of what seemed to be a sudden "sea change". . . . And I knew, yes, it is finally coming down--what I . . . we . . . have been partly dreading and expecting and generally sensing.  

What to do?  This answer that finally came to me . . . seemed kind of odd, not what I would have expected or have expected.  But again, not rushing into panic or doing things just for the sake of doing something . . . at least in that dream . . . it started to make sense and I was presented with a simple, though ambitious game plan of action . . . which addressed both how to weather through . . . and how to be of genuine help and service to others, especially those like "widows, the aged, children". . . . 

I was "instructed" to start a project--an organization, a mission, so-to-speak.  Again, not what I expected and not what I am inclined to do in terms of its details and subject. . . . And it focused on food.

Food. . . . There is going to be famine and many will go hungry and suffer thereof. . . .  At least, this was the message conveyed to me in the dream in that situation portrayed in the dream.

I was "instructed" . . . to begin right away collecting a dollar here, a dollar there . . . and start something like a food bank.  A food bank?
"Yes." was the answer, "and it will work; it will grow into something big and be of great help to those in need" . . . is what I "heard". . . . I was then shown something of the near future which depicted a big, devastating crash of "the system".  Everything was going to change, grind to a halt.  Something had happened that changed everything . . . and food . . . was going to be a big problem for many.   But there was a way--but it needed to be acted on quickly. . . . 

Anyway, that's about it.  It felt like a heads-up.  I don't see myself actually doing that.  I'm not so sure that that actually was a direct instruction or command, or if it was not just a general alert that we are truly on the precipice and then my mind made up details from there. . . .

But I suspect there's something to it. . . . Which I will ponder and pray over more--unless events happen soon that make it obvious and near. . . .

Indeed, strange stuff is going on.  There is a sea change going on in many respects.  I do tend to believe now that 2015 is a big kick-off year to the "final phase".  I think the "mopping up" I've mentioned before is about done, and now comes the clamp down.

If and when . . . it gets hard to stay in touch . . . please note again the p.o. box, for as long as that lasts. . . . And, I sincerely have made it a point to put things here that will be of real, tangible use in the days to come--some things that you can take away and will be of use ongoing, that won't be dwindled away, confiscated, ruined. . . . You know, when the people selling preps and other stuff say, "well, 1st get spiritual prepared . . . then . . . buy my ______" whatever it is they are selling.  I agree that has been good advice, but I don't think many really mean it or understand what it actually means to be "spiritually prepared."  

Having full, robust faith in the absolute sovereignty and goodness of God, is key among provisions--which is what I have emphasized.  THAT will get you through where most everything else may fail.  And to recall that ALL things work to the good for those that love and serve the Lord. . . . 
God bless and strengthen and purify you now and in the days ahead.....
b,t

2 comments:

Mark said...

Think spiritual food,manna,rema.This spiritual lattice,grid,veil will be crashing do to the sun and it's transition.These spiritual super structures (the lie,deception) will be crashing.On the sun there will be a flash over point where the sun will switch over from on for of energy to another.Call it "in the twinkleing of an eye".

Every thing on the planet is designed to work in one set of physics and when the physics changes I'm sure one can see the implications of this let alone the mind and spirit.

But hey I'm just a Nutt bag sitting in the woods by a "rock" in the spirit.

Enid said...

Since about 2008 it has been illegal to give away free food without the Federal authorization number, the 501c3. Also they prefer if the recipients show ID, but that isn't always required. People don't consider about the food bank and free food distribution system, and I like to say "it is illegal to give away free food" because that confounds people. They hear, oh, that is a non-profit, isn't that nice,so it is okay. They don't understand the connection with requiring a 501c3
to receive free food garbage(from grocery store shelf clearing & restocking), which most of it is, with being tracked. The welfare system wants a cut of this activity. We in the free food line are just the last check point before it goes to the pig farmers or garbage. And the food bank and the people in line must be authorized by the Feds to participate in getting rid of the expired date and often molded food which the stores don't have to pay the garbage company to haul away! Hey, but I do like to get a loaf of bread without paying $5.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker