Friday, November 21, 2014

"Rioters and Looters Convention"

It was 1992 or so and I was doing my gig as "T-Ray the Regional Director of the New World Order" . . . . and I could see the landscape coming down the pike . . . and so . . . did a bit . . . off the cuff (I was, as usual on a paint job and listening to talk radio) and decided to call in to Bob Lesh's show on KTKK 630 AM Salt Lake City (the 2nd or 3rd oldest, I think, talk station in the country) where I had been doing recent regular appearances (as THE "Regional Director" of the NWO, haha) . . . and so, anyway . . . I could see that protesting and rioting was going to be a way of life, and likely funded . . . and part of the general media brainwash programming/social engineering (being the NWO "Director" and all, I knew these sorts of things, heh) . . . thus . . . called in from "on location" from a "rioter's and looters convention" . . . where pre-hipsters and Bob Marley types could congregate to learn how to "blend in" . . . "hide behind corners" and such other savvy techniques in order to maximize the rioting and looting escapades . . . . .

And this came to my mind in fond remembrance . . . as I heard that indeed, seminars are being conducted in Ferguson Missouri . . . by professional protesters . . . to teach the upcoming rioters and looters how to operate . . . . . .

So, over there at the top of my "Soundclick" music/audio link/player . . . I've put up the original broadcast I made (circa 1992). . . (apparently in semi-"prophetic"anticipation) of what's going on nowadays in this spiffy, brave, new world . . . . . . . . . . . . . care of the "knucklehead battalion" as I fondly like to call them these days.......
A bit of nostalgia, for me at least.......
-------------------

"Protesters anxiously awaiting the St. Louis grand jury decision relating to the shooting death of 18-year-old Mike Brown have been training activists all weekend in preparation for the day the grand jury makes an announcement about whether to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson for Brown’s death."
 http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/17/Organizers-Train-Newly-Minted-Protesters-in-St-Louis

1 comment:

Mark said...

Riot on!....Gods will be done!

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker