Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I Want To Get Singed

I want to get singed. . . .
. . . .So close to God,
so close to His ever burning fire,
that . . . I want to draw near as I can
without getting burned.

Ok.  Burned a little.

I want to get singed.  I want to approach His Holy Majesty
so close . . . that it hurts, and then I withdraw . . . into His loving
effulgence.  Give me Lord,
the most I can handle.  I want to bask
in the Truth.  I want You!

But don't destroy me for my greed.  Burn that away in the heat
of your massive beauty.  Just let me draw near to Your
ever lasting fire--and have
it burned into my spiritual retinas . . . forever.

And in the midst of that eternity, whatever the softer
condition, the singed edges of You
are always there. Amen.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Exodus33:2-3
2 And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:

3 Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way.

You sound as if you are"consumed in the way"!

God bless

Robert Lesh said...

Hey Bro. Its me, Bob Lesh. Have always wondered where you would apply your genius. I'll try to contact you.

Robert Lesh said...

Hey its Bob Lesh. Great to see you still applying your genius.

Robert Lesh said...

Hey its Bob Lesh. Great to finally find you.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker