Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pounding Away

I think that was a powerful, important and Spirit-filled post I wrote Sunday . . . and I can't even get an amen?  Huh. . . . Sometimes I wonder. . . . But then I remember writing long ago that even if no one was bothering to read, I would still write.  I write anyway--always have--about my spiritual observations and realizations and confirmations . . . so I might as well put it here in case . . . well . . . just in case. . . .

Meanwhile, the worldly can't seem to engorge on ENOUGH useless, pointless garbage, day to day, hour to hour, minute by minute glued to their world government-issued personal electronic devices, maintaining the desired trance-state . . . so that the things of God seem dim, irrelevant . . . while mindless drivel seems all important and "they" continue seizing more and more social, political, economic, mental, emotional . . . and especially SPIRITUAL control of nearly one and all, while everyone's busy being mundanely entertained. . . .

Ahh, but the Lord always keeps His remnant. . . .

Yes, the demonic is flush right now.  I'm seeing "demonic flashing" (a term I coined for just such a time) . . . all over the place when out in public.  It's getting downright dangerous and volatile out there--so many on the edge of snapping, "losing it."  Everyday now I see several instances. . . .

It takes deliberate effort to break out of the demonic trance.  If you go with the flow, even being a "believer" it isn't long before you are in step with the subtle, hidden agenda, playing along, and you aren't even aware of it. . . .

It is amazing to me what people value . . . when all will be brought to naught in the end, unless it pertains to God--to the REAL God.  Garbage--"rubbish"--Paul calls it.  Yet, people think they can serve two masters, "have it all" . . . have one foot in this world and one reserving the Kingdom.

But no.  This is another subtle demonic lie.  You can't play both games.  In fact, it's not a game.  The world is a game, but the spiritual Way is real business, with dire, awe-full stakes. . . .

You've got to yank your attention away from the shiny objects the fallen ones want you to mesmerize over. . . . Which is what I try to do here--maintain a constant watering hole, oasis, touchstone . . . anchor point . . . where, for the most part, regularly, week to week, day to day . . . we will be looking at God--considering Godly things--keeping the mind and heart and soul focused on Him and what HE is doing in the world (not what the world is trying to do to Him, which is hate and insult and blaspheme Him). . . .

If I possess any kind of spiritual gift, it may be that He keeps me.  I don't wander far or for long if I do.  Consistent, Spirit-led attention and concern over Godly matters . . . pounding away . . . compelled and inspired . . . regardless of the change in times and seasons . . . may be what I can offer. . . . .

Anyhow, praise God always, with joy, in ALL things . . . and God bless you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Brother. I always read, even if I seldom comment. Much love to you!

C

Mark said...

like you have said lonely in the least of realm where not many listen.keep pounding away.

Amen!

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker