Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Task At Hand

I will be getting to the persecution/martyrdom message shortly . . . I believe it is the most important thing to address and I've been holding off on it for a while concerned about the best way to deal with it . . . but an obvious confirmation came to me such that I feel it is time . . . .

But I need more time than I've got right now. . . . .

Meantime here is a statement that is related . . . and I think is also a most critical thing to understand and employ . . . and I will "unpack" it later as well:

". . . the true task of the "Church" [is to] proclaim the Gospel that we become a savor of life unto life in them that believe and a savor of death in those who reject the truth."  --Donald Barnhouse


No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker