Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Persecution. . . .

If there has been a particular call or leading in my life, there is one that has been there since from a very young age.  Through dreams and "visions" compounded by observation and study . . . I have always felt and thought strongly I would live in troubled times and that the "troubles" would increase to days of outright tribulation and persecution. . . .

The majority of my writing and speaking has been with this in mind; to help prepare mentally, emotionally, spiritually . . . those of like mind and of likely similar "destiny". . . .

Persecution . . . martyrdom . . . have these too been a powerful impression and expectation in your life?  More in a bit. . . .

2 comments:

Patrick Poer said...

Amen... I have expected persecution and difficult times for the church, for the world, since I was old enough to conceive of it. I do believe this is coming, but it is a tremendous blessing for the body of Christ, if we are willing to receive it as such. God will purify us and use us mightily to testify of Him, but as the Word says, we will be lead like lambs to the slaughter, only they will be killing the body, not the soul, Praise be to Him!

Mark said...

Being raised in the catholic church and my former stepfather being massonic I carefully rail against these in convetsation with my mother.

The other day she says to me "you need to be carful of what you say or you will wind up dead".I then replied yes just like Jesus being hung on a cross for speaking truth in his day.My mother then says"but you are not Jesus".In response I stated that the scripture teaches that as Christian we are to be christlike or be in his stead.this was a very difficult conversation for me and more for my mother to learn and that I am not going to back down and I will die if need be for truth or Gods will be done.I live for the truth and am dead in the lie.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker