Thursday, July 25, 2013

Youtubing


Well . . . as I've been checking out a lot Christian apologetics on youtube for the past half year I'm thinking I want to enter the fray there. . . . Yesterday was a holiday here in "Zion" which I spent mostly with our cat at the animal hospital (11 year old Radha, our sweet little pet had a serious problem and we're hoping she pulls through) . . . and trying to figure out how to get my youtube channel going... I put a few of my existing videos up there and plan on adding a lot more... apologetics stuff and some music videos I made back in the day which few have seen including a couple of live performances . . . and some other unusual things.....

So, I guess check it out ... and I hope to get better at it as I figure it all out--the technicalities and such..... God bless you ...today and forever! :)


http://www.youtube.com/user/brotherthomas1

1 comment:

Linda L. said...

I'm excited about your youtube channel. Later in the studio was so funny! Praying your kitty Radha pulls through. Our pets are such blessings from God.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker