Saturday, February 9, 2013

An "old man's" dreams

I was in a neighborhood, at someone's place or in their apartment rather, in a large complex.  Suddenly, with no warning, a full-scale, multi-pronged military invasion began   Aircraft were flying overhead--many of them, and helicopters coming in low throughout the residential areas.  Chaos ensued.  There was no time to think or plan.  The assault was so massive and so widespread that people just reacted and started bolting in all directions.  Most threatening was that troops were dropping to the ground, parachuting down, by the scores.  In every direction I looked, soldiers were landing and also appearing on the streets along with ground vehicles, jeeps, trucks and tanks.

I ran, with some others, but the ubiquity of the forces was so overwhelming that in the panic it became "every man for himself" as folks were running in all directions, amidst the soldiers, like pouring army ants, everywhere . . . . It wasn't clear their nationality, though we assumed it was Russians and their allies . . . .

Somehow, I managed to stay just one step ahead, leaping from balconies, dashing into rooms, jumping out windows, running, hiding for a moment until the area was saturated with troops, then bolting and slipping through once again . . . .

This went on for a little while--I saw quite a few people captured or just quickly gunned down, and I several close calls myself, but managed to evade or escape . . . .

Then, things turned strange . . . .

It was no longer just military attacking everywhere, but more and more it was citizens.  But there were deranged.  I wouldn't say they were zombies . . . but they were out of their heads . . . and seemed infected, sick . . . . I noticed, as they were chasing us--the normal people--they were already wounded, somewhat bloody, which added to their terrifying appearance and crazed actions.  Had the invading soldiers wounded these people with some type of weapon that turned them into rampaging, blood-thirsty murderers? 

They were everywhere, like the military . . . and we who were on the run . . . stood little chance of evading them for long, so numerous and persistent were they . . . .

Those of us who were yet free from capture or execution, were frantically looking for knives, swords if possible, as this seemed to be the most easily found and useful weapon under the circumstances.

I don't recall how it all ended, if it did, or I awoke in the middle of the mayhem.  I was never caught, though the last thing I remember is that about 4 or 5 of us had found ourselves together in an apartment, frantically rushing from window to window to door to secure the place and fend off the crazed, ghoulish attackers . . . .

--------------------
A night or so after . . . it was a dream of massive mudslides and huge, house-crushing boulders coming down the mountain . . . . Something had happened, an earthquake perhaps? . . . or rains . . . . But there were few places to run, as I looked up and saw the wall--maybe 60 feet high--of mud, rocks and debris barrelling down the slope . . . then, to the side of that, a boulder or two each the size of 3 or 4 houses . . . .
----------------------

Last night, it was another military invasion.  Except this time I was already on a base of some sort, it seemed . . . perhaps doing some work there, painting or maintenance of some kind.  Suddenly, an alarm went off and on the television sets about the place . . . news reports were stating that a major bio-chemical assault was underway . . . .

I looked out the window from the room I was in . . . onto what looked like a runway . . . and saw a huge military plane fly in low and start dropping small explosive bombs.  When the bombs hit, a smoke or vapor ensued.   Oddly, and somewhat comically (in retrospect) Vladimir Putin was there and as I went out onto the concourse to find out more of what was actually going on, he came rushing by me and snapped that I should have a gas mask on.  I told him I didn't have one and kind of shrugged, assuming that whatever gases were being released, it was likely too late for me anyhow.  He argued briefly, disappeared from a moment amongst some others there, came back and handed me an old gas mask, which . . . looked to me like . . . was defective and wouldn't do much good.  I put it on nevertheless, and continued to watch the airplanes flying in and dropping the chemical bombs . . . . Again, even though Putin was right there with me, it was assumed that the attackers were Russian and/or Chinese . . . .
--------------------------------------

I mention these dreams . . . just because . . . they have come all of a sudden the past few days, whereas I haven't had any such dreams like this for a long time--so clear, so epic, so detailed and coherent.  They say, "the old men will dream dreams" . . . heh . . . . Do I qualify as "old"?  I guess to some, while not to others . . . .

I wasn't going to post these but heard a bizarre news item yesterday about a new brain disease that is causing some women . . . to . . . well . . . cause seizures, hysterical behavior and overall act "possessed" . . . . They are calling it an "auto immune disease called Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis".
 http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/02/07/health-mysterious-disease-discovered-locally-strikes-mainly-young-women/

I have never really been into zombies or zombie movies (though we do like to watch the Walking Dead) . . . and I've never dreamed about them . . . . The murderous, crazed people in my first dream ....I did not take to be zombies in the dream . . . but more like people . . . whose brains had gone haywire, somewhat like this odd new disease . . . .

In general . . . I do expect an overwhelming military attack one day, similar to what I've dreamed (lately and many times before) . . . and am just wondering if it is closer than might have been expected . . . . ? Also, I think some new big earthquake events are coming soon.  Also, I can feel the stock market collapse coming . . . . The communists have always had as part of their strategy to attack when there is big economic chaos . . . .

Anyway, if nothing else, there's some vivid tales --dreams of an "old man" heh ... . . .


1 comment:

Linda L. said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/opinion/vladimir-putins-gift-to-terrorists.html?_r=0

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/syria-denies-u-s-claims-country-preparing-chemical-weapons-article-1.1214571

A very scary foretelling from those dreams. Russia has chemical and nuclear weapons that it still needs to get rid of, now wants to take care of itself without outside help. But will some of them go to their ally Syria or elsewhere?

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker