Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Arise And Walk

The essence of the message given yesterday is fairly captured in the quotes below.  I think I may want to describe the dream prior in a little more detail and what I understand the depictions to mean, especially the part about the "liberal" pastor insisting on a certain accommodation with the world that led to a kind of mayhem within the body of Believers--it may have been a portion of the picture relating to judgment coming upon the "house of God" first . . . and/or the great "falling away" . . . maybe what it will look like "on the ground."

Thanks for your nice comment Angie; yeah it all happened quite suddenly, where Z & T had just barely practically pulled in the driveway from the road . . . . And re the comment about Chicago--very interesting....it brought to my mind . . . I think it was even a MayDay show 2 or 3 years ago (not certain) but was about that long ago when talking about the "riots" I have been mentioning as significant since the very first show I did with Zeph back in '05? . . . .that ..... I felt I got a word on where the unrest and chaos in the streets would start . . . and I think Frankie was in Chicago at the time a couple years ago . . . and I said "Chicago" was where I saw it starting .... I think that show was done before or around when Obummer was just taking the stage ... Aye yi yi .. my memory of time has become so altered the past few years .. but yeah, I recall seeing and saying something about Chicago ... so your report and the recent news about the preparations re the Nato summit there... is ... like ...things that make ya go hmmm :)  


***    ***    ***   ***

"Our hope, Brethren, is not of this present time, nor of this world, nor in that happiness whereby men are blinded that forget God. This ought we above all things to know, and in a Christian heart hold fast, that we were not made Christians for the good things of the present time, but for something else which God at once promiseth, and man doth not yet comprehend. For of this good it is said, 'That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love Him.'"

"By Him you go, to Him you go.  Look not for any way except Himself by which to come to Him.  For if He had not vouchsafed to be the way we should all have gone astray.  Therefore He became the way by which you should come.  I do not say to you, seek the way.  The way itself is come to you; arise and walk." St. Augustine



 "Live as free people but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; instead, live as servants of God." (1 Peter 2:16)


I love that!     "Live as free people . . . as servants of God"  !!!

No comments:

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker