Friday, March 9, 2012

Big Hat Tip: The Zeph Report at 10!

So . . . 10 years ago Zeph Daniel came on the scene.  Wow, like I said, time's short . . . and it flies too!

10 years ago I was just graduating from law school.  It was also one of the lowest points of my life.  However, scraping, as I was, the nadir of my spiritual constitution . . . a faint light was starting to prick through, and it looked like Jesus, returning to fetch me from a dark ditch, amidst brambles, beat up, dazed . . . but still fighting.

Fighting through myself . . . to find the truth--the peace and assurance I had been seeking all my life.  I had known Jesus before--He was not new to me, but like Thomas, I seemed to need more proof and so had tested and fleshed out practically every possible alternative, just to make sure . . . and had finally settled to the bottom of all such experiences, like a sunken, lifeless vessel--encrusted with supernatural barnacles and a hollow, worn-out haven where all manner of diverse and strange creatures could swim through, taunt, flaunt and dismiss at will.

A couple of years later, the night of April 16th 2004 . . . I was given the "great dressing down" where He showed me what I was and much more . . . and the next morning I was different--"recalibrated" was the term I told my wife, though in retrospect "reborn" is likely more apt a description.

But I still had some questions.  I've always been curious and fascinated by life and a watcher of the state of the world, believing it to be the end of days . . . .

I had randomly recorded a Coast To Coast with Art Bell  and was listening to it one day while working, and it was Zeph.  Immediately, I felt an affinity with the guy.  He was unlike the regular conga line of guests Art had been having on, as here was a fellow talking about the Satanic rule of the world, ritual abuse, and various other "fringe" topics but from a unique Christian perspective.

I had long been studying the communist conspiracy but certain matters still puzzled me, but hearing Zeph, it was like a light went on--a final puzzle piece snapped into place . . . a big "AHA!" moment . . . and it was really profound confirmation of my return to Jesus and the Biblical world/reality view.  Yes, communism (I knew) was well alive and cinching up its grip on politics and the culture . . . but SATAN--the devil . . . "Luciferianism" . . . was behind that!  A grand unifying theory which finally explained all the strange nuances and supernatural control I was also detecting throughout society and on the global scene!

That same day . . . I had a culminating vision . . . right there while I was sanding away on this front porch, overlooking the valley . . . where I saw Jesus . . . in the heavens . . . LARGE, above and overshadowing the earth . . . and the words, "I am the way, the truth and the life" . . . resounding in my mind and understanding . . . in a way that I simply . . . "saw" that this was TRUE~!

Shortly thereafter, I found Zeph's website--the "Lamb Cafe" forum and introduced myself and joined in the discussions there, impressed by the spirit and high level of analysis, fellowship and discussion going on.

I was also delighted . . . to find that Zeph was a fellow eccentric, lol, semi-tragic renaissance guy like myself, with multifaceted interests and love of similar modes of expression like writing, poetry, talk radio and, of course, music!  A bird of a feather . . . .

I also liked that his wife, Trish was intimately involved--a team, faithful, enthusiastic, persistent!

Soon after this initial introduction to Zeph and "the lambs" . . . a torrent of "visions" . . . dreams . . . premonitions and warnings followed . . . about the time of troubles to come, and come they have.

I received myself a strong prompting--well, outright instruction I dare say--from the Lord, when I asked "what to do?" . . . which was to start talking, share the things I had learned along the prodigal path and return to the fold knowing that it was not a unique route, but similar to others' . . . for fellowships sake and to reach to those still lost in worldly illusions--as, like Zeph and others of like mind, a new urgency was upon us . . . to prepare . . . materially, if and how possible, but of course, especially spiritually.

Thanks to Zeph and his generosity . . . he provided me an instant forum to throw my own 2 cents worth in, and every time I have talked with him, whether "on air" or privately . . . I have been edified.  Many confirming spiritual "synchronicities" have occurred along the way, encouraging . . . enlightening . . . related to Zeph's prolific expressions, though we do not communicate that often . . . yet an uncanny parallel of messages, warnings, promptings etc. have continued to run along . . . .

I know Zeph is misunderstood by some.  So am I . . . though, aren't we all . . . misunderstood or misinterpreted?  I have always tended to value and appreciate those who push boundaries--who are eager and hungry to learn, investigate, explore.  I personally have little taste for those who paddle around in the safe harbor . . . finding it "lukewarm" . . . dull . . . dead.

But give me someone provocative, challenging, startling! heh . . . So long as, at the end of the day, humility reigns them in and, no matter what, despite excursions, the ship returns to dock, to anchor, TO THE ROCK.  And I have always found this in Zeph.  I think it has been a great service, and often a thankless one probably in some respects . . . how he has put himself "out there" . . . NOT tried to keep up some sort of "perfected" pretense . . . but has allowed the "public"--strangers basically, to watch and listen in on his own journey--his vulnerabilities . . . which he has not tried to shield behind some holier-than-thou facade--as so many would-be "prophets" and "prophetesses" do.  He won't be flattered . . . and does not try to sugar coat his thoughts with relativistic accommodations--ie., "we've all got our own truth"--but goes ahead and speaks the truth . . . risking losing some fast "friends" . . . and pissing some people off--hey, too bad. 
And I have admired this quality from the beginning.  It was one of the signs, when I really didn't know him that well, which let me know that he was NOT trying to build a cult or collect followers . . . as so many other charismatic and talented types do.

There are some cosmic things going on with Zeph . . . which I believe I have seen from the beginning of knowing him . . . alluded to on occasion, though I don't want to get into that except to say . . . that something special is at work . . . though it seems to confound the "wise" I have noticed . . . regarding Zeph's ministry, and I have had it confirmed to me that Holy Spirit is involved . . . and I'm sorry if some people's ego's are tweaking right now, lol . . . but . . . well . . .

All in all . . . I am quite thankful for Zeph and Trish . . . and the people they have introduced me to . . . "the lambs" . . . Angie . . . Frankie and so many of YOU . . . who I would not have the great blessing (and I mean that!) . . . BLESSING! . . . to meet and write to and hear from and feel . . . . blog to and share music and ideas and spirit talk with! . . . . It is because Zeph invited me on air and let me loose and they encouraged me get a blog set up and let other people know about it . . . otherwise . . . I'd still probably be writing notes to myself--monologuing to my poor wife and kids--writing and recording songs that no one would hear . . . and well, I can't really overstate how much this has all meant to me and how I appreciate it--the whole thing! :)

Zeph is a generous man, you should know.  And he is, I think, one of the pioneers of online alternative spirit/news/prophecy/WORD etc. audio/art/ministry.  This whole genre of online "talk radio" . . . which has brought out so many interesting and otherwise unknown guests--writers, thinkers, pastors, teachers, oddballs, saints, artists . . . etc.  I am not sure, but it seems to me that Zeph got quite a few people started on their way, or at least a major boost, bringing on guests who really weren't known, but worth a listen and some with some real profound wisdom and knowledge to share--some who have gone on to do their own shows.
I think Zeph was instrumental in helping expose the whole hidden world of ritual abuse, especially against children, and he introduced ideas that once seemed almost too far out and shocking . . . but which NOW are commonly accepted, normal parlance . . . .

Hey.... So I'm carrying on a bit here . . . . But I've been wanting to say this for a while and when I heard it was the 10 year anniversary of the Zeph Report . . . it seemed like a good time to give you my thoughts and heart on the Z man . . . .

It's been a wild and blessed ride . . . with more to go:)

God bless you all and thank you for being here.  Happy Z Report Anniversary Zeph and Trish!  Thunder and Lightning . . . to the end! :)

 ya'lls brother in Jesus, thomas

12 comments:

Trish Daniel said...

awww! love you brother Thomas!

Mark said...

The first time I heard Z I thought to myself........."family".

Lynn Gibson said...

I am a new convert, reader and podcast listener. I have been incredibly blessed by you, Bro Thomas and, as for Zeph, he is the greatest influence on understanding my circumstances as an adult survivor of SRA. As someone who has broken free of all handlers and who is officially shut out of his website, I beseech you both to persevere as many of us are awakening and being called forth. Zeph brings unique understanding to this situation and his voice is being censored by the "powers that be". However, greater is He that is within us than he who is within the world--1 John 4:4!

Anonymous said...

I really miss the Lamb Cafe!

~seeker

ROGER said...

Yeah, many kudos to Zeph and you too Brother Thomas... You guys are the only ones whom kept me sane and alive since the fall of 2006. Zeph was the first person who acknowledged the fact that I was being targeted. All he said in his return email to me, "IT'S THEM." And then, in your May Day Show in 2008, you mentioned the word gangstalking: That's when all of the pieces started to fall into place...

Peace always....

Anonymous said...

Its quite bizarre how I found ever Zephs show right back 6-7 years ago cant remember exactly when or how but considering I lived in Spain then and am british born and was not a follower of christianity I feel it must of been supernatural, Any how it was a good job he was there for me as I would be in a nut house by now, he brought perspective to a life in a state of total confusion surrounded by an Evil i did not understand .

Quite well timed bro your credit to Zeph with all the new kids on the block I was feeling quite concerned that he may feel his Ministry was being leached. I know he wont thank me for this but i like to think of him as the Granddad of Christ talk radio LOL. But fact is there is only one Zeph the incomprehensible but undeniable chip off the old Rock and may he keep teaching until we are all called.

Happy tenth Zeph !!!!!!!!!! and thx


Good call bro.

Tabbycat

Trish Daniel said...

was really special having you on the show today Bro T... and hilarious how Zeph's website is down (they switched servers at podbean... so it will take awhile i guess to get all the content back up on the new server but at duhdailyscoop the players there play just fine! wow!
what a day and then there is the good news that on March 7 2012 Congressman Jones has started the impeachment process... lamestream is not mentioning it though... let's go viral http://usamericanfreedom.com/2012/03/09/finally-congressman-starts-impeachment-process-on-barack-hussein-obama/

miniskunk said...

I shared a similar epiphany you had while listening to Zeph on C2C. I was already out of church after seeing it for what it was. I had certainly not lost my faith in Christ/God as a result as I recognized that man led by their own sinful ways were simply corrupting the system. Zeph confirmed to me that I wasn't alone in that perception and showed me the rabbit hole was much deeper than I had imagined. I was angry at the system that corrupted men and the church, but Zeph clearly had more right to be as he was caught in it for a season. He nearly lost his life as a result. I have learned to let it go. He has shown us that this is God's plan and as bad as it seems, it will work to His glory. Zeph's journey has changed many lives. Many more than we are most likely aware. Happy 10th Zeph! Your pain was not in vain and has enriched the Kingdom of God by sharing your testimony.

ROGER said...

Hello Brother Thomas,

It was truly a blessing to hear you talk with Zeph again.... I feel really blessed having you guys in my life...

I have your complete discussion live on youtube.

Peace always...

Kimberly said...

Amen! The Lord led me to Zeph. Felt as if I had come home to family. Love how the Holy Spirit placed in his heart to call us all lambs. Zeph has an amazing healing gift and it is for this time. Th lambs are being healed and set free by the gifts and ministry Father has placed in Zeph and Trish.

Brenda James said...

Yep, God works in mysterious ways.. I love it! I was relieved the first time I heard Zeph and read Lamb. It helped me realize that what I was sensing and experiencing from the dark forces was true.. I wasn't seeing and hearing things.. lol! It's like we're all being woven together with a big fishing net (internet, ha) and Christ is pulling in the days catch. Thank you Jesus for all you're doing through your children!

Lee in TN said...

Brother Thomas,
Yes, the years fly by....nice tribute & show with Zeph on Sat.

And so thankful for you - who I 'met' through Zeph's shows. So grateful to have found your writings - and that you took on this task, being led by the Lord...as you said in one of your first blogs, still true today -

"My purpose here is but to serve and please God, to whatever small extent possible and pray that my expression and discretion are in harmony with His Will.

God bless you, reader, as the hour is close at hand; we are on the cusp of rough running temporal waters . . . . stay true, in good humor, and never give in to the wiles of the wicked."

Grateful prayers...

Lee

Brother Thomas ©2013

MySpace Tracker