Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Bible Says "Love All Religions" ... not....

Well . . . thanks for writing and sharing.  There are several errors in your comment (see below) however I intend to address them further later . .  . and I do appreciate the opportunity to expound ...Meanwhile,  of course I have been basing my writing on the actual doctrines  of the church (ie., The Articles of Faith written by Joseph Smith) and quoting the church's "living prophets" . . . who ought to be important sources, and I would imagine are "faithful followers who study the books", don't you think? The "pure Gospel of Jesus Christ" is indeed perfect, which is why Mormon "gospel" is so odious and needs to be addressed . . . . 
 
As far the "the people" . . . I too know many very nice and well intentioned and "good" Mormons... my grandmother was one . . . which is another reason why CHRISTIANS feel the need to help them see what they have made oaths and covenants to, which is NOT the "pure Gospel of Jesus Christ" . . . and is a sham concocted by a clever and charismatic con artist.  They live under bondage to false doctrine and again, it is the duty of believers to address such things, though it can often lead to persecution . . . and misunderstanding . . . . 
 
As far as what I "preach" . . . . I have NEVER "preached" that we should "love all religions".  That is a ridiculous statement and makes me wonder if you really are a bible believer.  The bible is filled with warnings, harangues, rants, prohibitions AGAINST false religions.  It is a silly thing to suggest that any Christian would or should "preach" loving all religions . . . . And I don't single out the L.D.S. faith all the time.  Just last weak I wrote about the "Purpose Driven" and "prosperity" churches and pastors who are dangerous as well.  I've written on new age, politics, Hinduism, occultism and a many other topics consistently. One reason I intend to write more on the false L.D.S. cult . .  is because it is in the news more than ever and will continue to be . . . and they are trying to slick up their image to fool Christians into believing they are Christian too, which they are not, in the biblical sense.  
 
It is a different Jesus and a different God they teach BASED ON THEIR DOCTRINES and what their so-called "prophets" have taught. Also, someone I love and care about dearly has been bafoozled by them and I worry for their soul and there is a chance they might read my blog and learn some of the REAL history of that church which is hidden and NOT encouraged to be studied "in the books." I also believe that some Mormons IN SPITE of their false doctrine and mis-leading "prophets" do follow Jesus in their hearts . . . . 
 
The L.D.S. church started it, by attacking Christians and bible believers from the beginning and even in their temple rituals.  Their church is a lie, regardless of the nice and "amazing" people caught in it.  Is it really true you are not "L.D.S."?  I don't believe you, prove it.  If not, I apologize.  But if you are, you should know that lying is not part of biblical doctrine. But I do thank you for writing because it gives me more opportunity to stay on this subject . . . . 

Anonymous said...
Interesting how you base your posts off of the words of people, instead of the actual doctorine and beliefs of the faithful followers who STUDY the books. The PEOPLE are not perfect by any means, past or present, but the pure Gospel of Jesus Christ is. I wish you would practice what you preach, and that is to love ALL religions. Not singling out the LDS faith all the time. They are by no means Satanic. They are following Jesus Christ just like you are. I'm not even LDS, but I know a lot of them are amazing people with true living testimonies of Jesus Christ. ------------------------------------------------------- 

2 comments:

Mark said...

rev22-9 King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then he said unto me, See you do it not: for I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of them who keep the words of this book: worship God!

I think Jesus himself could see the danger,conformity,and enslavement of any "religion".I believe Jesus even saw himself becomming a religion andwarned against it.He maid such statements such as"dont worship me but the one who sent me.

Jesus was and is still a messenger.jesus also stated "follow the comandments of the father(God)not the comands of men.
1)love the lord thy God....not mens religions
2)love thy neighbor....not the neighbors religion.

To think I had to leave catholic religion to understand the words.

GOD bless"people"

smalls said...

There was a mormon couple who helped my struggling family when we first came to America. They were far more Christ-like than many of the orthodox/fundamentalist church higher-ups we were associated with (relatives). And they admitted that they didn't really believe all that the mormon church taught. To me, they are like so many in the Christian church who want to know and follow truth but through conditioning find it difficult to leave religion and begin their own walk.

In the modern sense, I don't think 'Christian', 'Mormon', or any other title of faith mean much beyond each church's various methods of thought control.

Brother Thomas ©2015

MySpace Tracker